About GlobalHealth Education
GlobalHealth Education provides tools and information to help professionals choose a course that suits their specific needs.
GlobalHealth Education, powered by Keypath Education is designed help you choose the right health or social care course to match your interests and aspirations. With so many options available it can be hard to figure out what is important. The site is designed to give you clear information on what makes each course unique, combined with advice on how to choose, so you can decide what is best for you.
GlobalHealth Education is free to use. We display course grouped by degree type, i.e. Masters, Graduate Diploma and Graduate Certificate. When you enquire from this site, you are doing so directly with your chosen university's online enrolment team. Your data is not shared with other universities.
In Australia, we partner with universities that deliver postgraduate courses in nursing, health and social care. If you would like our audience to learn more about your courses, get in touch. We'd love to talk about ways that we can partner with your institution from paid advertising to supporting students through to graduation.
Meet the GlobalHealth Education Team
Our team works hard to create content and tools are useful and up to date. Our mission is to make it easier for people to find the right health course and take the next step in their career.
Dr Vivienne Mak
Director, Health & Clinical Programs
Vivienne is a clinical education expert, healthcare professional and pharmacist with extensive Australian and international education experience. She is passionate about the role practitioners play in educating the next generation of healthcare professionals and is committed to helping solve the Australian health workforce crisis through education, advocacy and innovation.
Courtney Edward has 5+ years experience in writing, editing and publishing. Her academic background is in communications and she has previously worked in travel and lifestyle media. Courtney specialises in writing and publishing content that helps consumers feel empowered to make make good financial decisions.
Lead Product Design
Pete has been designing websites for 20+ years, with experience from national news publishers to comparison websites. He loves being knee deep in the intricacies of visual design, as well as the front end code when required. He trained in photography but couldn't resist the lure of the internet.
Full Stack Developer
Daniel is a passionate full stack developer with almost 20 years professional experience in building web sites and applications, and also mobile applications. He loves to find new and interesting ways to create unique and innovative solutions using technology.
Director of Platforms
Nick Rumpff has a degree in Business, and has spent the last 10+ years working on websites that cover topics from education & health, to the latest tech reviews. He loves creating websites and content that help consumers make better and more informed decisions.
Director of Digital Marketing
Jason is a digital media expert. He is passionate about putting the right product or service in front of people when they want to know about it. He has spent the last 5 years helping universities acquire quality students for online programs through understanding and implementing the most up-to-date ethical digital marketing techniques.
Our Australian Education Partners
We are passionate about empowering students to prepare them for the future of work. We work with a selection of partners that are specialists in health education.
Study 100% online and learn how effective health promotion works, understand and act on factors that cause poor health and those that create and sustain good health.
- Foundations of Public Health
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics 1
- Public Health in Practice
- Culture and Society in Public Health
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics 2
- Promoting Health in Policy
- Public Health Program Management
- Innovative and Evidence-Based Health Promotion
- Social Media and Social Marketing Approaches to Health Promotion
- Global Contexts of Health Promotion Practice with Diverse Populations
- Professional Project
- Plus Electives
Delivered 100% online and offering a diverse range of electives, this course will help you develop specialist knowledge and skills that span health data, education and promotion.
- Foundations in Public Health + Indigenous Public Health
- Global Health Systems + Planetary Health
- Social Perspectives in Public Health
- Fundamentals of Epidemiology
- Non-communicable Disease
- Communicable Disease
- Fundamentals of Biostatistics + Fundamentals of Qualitative Research
- Health Promotion
- Plus Electives
Delivered 100% online, this course is suitable for people from a broad range of backgrounds and is designed to give you a range of skills you can take with you into the future.
- Leading Evidence-based Practice in Health
- Critical Review in Health
- Research Proposal for Health Innovation
- Leading Change in Healthcare
- Strategic Planning and Management in Healthcare
- Envisioning Health Systems, Policies and Practices
- Governance and Accountability in Healthcare
- Social and Emotional Competence in the Workplace
- Contemporary Health Leadership
- Building a Professional Portfolio
- Effective Teaching and Supervision in Healthcare
- Plus Electives
Delivered part-time, 100% online and influenced by strong healthcare industry partners, it offers four specialist pathways - Acute Care, Chronic and Complex Care, Quality and Safety, and Leadership and Management.
- Specialty Clinical Practice
- Applied Pathophysiology in Practice
- Evidence for Informing Practice
- Improving Safety and Quality in Healthcare
- Plus Electives
100% online and accredited by the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC) this course is a pathway for those considering changing their career to become a psychologist.
- Social Psychology
- Individual Differences in Personality
- The Psychology of Health, Wellbeing and Resilience
- Human Development Across the Lifespan
- Psychological Disorders and Interventions
- Learning, Memory Cognition and Language
- Neuroscience and the Biological Bases of Behaviour
- Environmental Psychology and Sustainable Futures
- Principles of Counselling
- Research and Statistics for Psychology
Delivered in a flexible online format, this can be a pathway to the Master of Counselling, which has been accredited by the Australian Counselling Association (ACA).
- Foundations of Counselling Practice
- Theories and Techniques in Counselling
- The Role of the Counsellor
This online qualification allows you to take the next step in your career as a counsellor, youth worker, community support worker, case worker, family counsellor, development officer and many other human service roles and provides a pathway to the Master of Counselling.
- Counselling Theory and Approaches
- Core Counselling Skills
- Principles of Ethical Conduct in Counselling
- Plus Electives